Southern Cross Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No: 41806) delivering the highest standard of training in a range of nationally recognised courses.
Nationally Accredited Training
(RTO No: 41086)
Southern Cross’ Registered Training Organisation provides a range of nationally accredited courses and the opportunity to master a multitude of disciplines across numerous industry sectors. Our staff are given access to upgrade their skills and progress their careers at a fraction of the price. Southern Cross Training (Intl.) operates as our company’s main training centre, with a view for taking in students from the general public in the near future.
Southern Cross Training (Intl.) offers the following courses to our staff:
- BSB41412 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- CPP40707 – Certificate IV in Security and Risk Management
- CPCCOHS1001A – Work Safely in the Construction Industry
- RUAWER005B – Operate as part of an Emergency Control Organisation (Fire Warden Training)
- R11WHS205D – Control Traffic with Stop-Slow Bat
- SITHFAB201 – Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
- HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- HLTAID002 – Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID006 – Advanced First Aid
- PUAWER008B – Confine Small Workplace Emergencies.
If you work for us and you’d like to know more or find out about course dates, drop us a message here.
Visit the Southern Cross Training website here.